Commodore EVE Online PC
Enrich your gaming experience with the high performance Commodore gaming range. The Commodore gs makes up a perfect excuse to get your teeth into high end gaming. As an extremely powerful PC for relatively low costs, the Commodore gs is one of a kind.
- Intel® Core™2 Quad Q9550: 2.83GHz 12MB Cache
- ASUS® P5N-D (NVIDIA® nForce® i750) motherboard
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX260 896MB graphics card
- 500GB 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache SATA hard drive
- 4GB Corsair™ XMS2 Twin2x4096-6400 memory: 800MHz
- DVDRW optical drive
- 750W ICE Cube power supply
- On Board Integrated Hi Definition 7.1 Channel sound
- Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium operating system
- Intel® Core™2 Quad Q9550
- 12MB Level 2 Cache
- Clock Speed: 2.83 GHz
- FSB Speed: 1333 MHz
Chipset/ The P5N-D is the most advanced, feature-rich motherboard available for gaming. It has SLI™, built-in 7.1 sound and many overclocking features for users who demand even more performance.
- ASUS® P5N-D (NVIDIA® nForce® 750i SLI™)
Memory/ Corsair’s XPERT Series will make it appear that there is no end to your memory. This matched pair of DDRs is built using Corsair’s latest high performance heat sink technology.
- 4GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800 MHz
Storage/ We are here to meet your storage needs, no matter how ridiculous they may seem! Do you have a massive collection of music, videos and still need more disk space? This is your chance to do something about it!
- RAID 1 and 0 available
- RPM Starting at 7,200 up to 10,000
- Capacity Starting at 500GB up to 1.5 TB maximum
- Interface Serial ATA 3GB/s
- Standard 20x Dual Layer DVD±R/W Drive
- Optional 2x Blu-ray Disc (BD-ROM) Reader / Writer
- Standard 7in1 media reader / writer
- Integrated Dual High Performance Gigabit Ethernet Ports
Cooling/ In order to actually maintain its cool with all the heavy machinery put to work 24/7, the Commodore g comes equipped Commodore's exclusive Ice Cube technology. This thermal exchange system converts heat from the power supply into freezing cold air, generating a dramatic temperature decrease throughout the whole machine.
Graphics/ Redefine your gaming reality with NVIDIA® SLI™-Ready GeForce® GTX graphics processors. The world’s first DirectX® 10 GPUs feature a powerful unified architecture that delivers an incredibly true-to-life gaming experience. Charge through game maps with vividly realistic, sun-up to sun-down HDR lighting effects and crank up 16x full-screen anti-aliasing without missing a beat.
- 896MB GDDR3 dedicated video memory
- Clock speed: 576 MHz
- Memory speed: 1998 MHz
- Dual display support
- Full DirectX® 10 and OpenGL® 2.0 compatibility
- Shader Model 4.0 enabled
- NVIDIA® SLI™ ready
- 2 DVI-I Connectors
- 1 S-Video Out Connector
- 8-channel (7.1) integrated audio
- Eight-channel analog jacks
- One Optical digital output
- Microsoft Windows® Vista™ Home Premium